Ben5150

lET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

Love the look. How many members do you have so far?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Love the look. How many members do you have so far?

16 if i remember correctly. It's at the bottom of the forum page.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yea 16 if I have the data base from the old one I would add it to the count but I have it on my other computer and back up but I really want a fresh start. I hope I’m right on this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But remember not everyone post on forum no matter how many u really have look at the forum boards , I’m trying my best to be a little different than the other boards, this is a whole different forum better than the Vb.
I think. It’s very custom to do what ever u want. so let’s hope this be worth it. again I wasn’t going to open this again unless the band came back or something but I was really done with it. Spent many night working on the old one and Many years maybe longer than most. Just hope it worth it I do miss you guys cause we have a lot history here we was like family.. So it good to have u back

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ben5150 said:

But remember not everyone post on forum no matter how many u really have look at the forum boards , I’m trying my best to be a little different than the other boards, this is a whole different forum better than the Vb.
I think. It’s very custom to do what ever u want. so let’s hope this be worth it. again I wasn’t going to open this again unless the band came back or something but I was really done with it. Spent many night working on the old one and Many years maybe longer than most. Just hope it worth it I do miss you guys cause we have a lot history here we was like family.. emoji106.pngSo it good to have u back emoji106.png

Definitely family here. A lot of long nights were spent on the old board. Kept me sane when i was laid off from work. Good times.

I think forum boards is/was like the C.B. craze in the 70's and early 80's.

I don't know shit about vb or what this board is but i like this new version. Need some red Ben. LOL.

If any of you haven't yet donate to this site. I am donating $10 a month. Unlike some other places, it is not actively sought after.

Yea in the mod area I can see it in the admin

Is there a place to go to see all the members? i can see all the staff, but i can't find an entire member list.

Should be I. The menu bar on the forum page

I think. It’s very custom to do what ever u want. so let’s hope this be worth it. again I wasn’t going to open this again unless the band came back or something but I was really done with it. Spent many night working on the old one and Many years maybe longer than most. Just hope it worth it I do miss you guys cause we have a lot history here we was like family.. So it good to have u back

Keep this forum Ben. I read you were thinking of reviving the original one. This one looks better and is more current technology wise.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AJW said:

Keep this forum Ben. I read you were thinking of reviving the one one. This one looks better and is more current than technology wise.

This is pretty much custom.  So it mine so to speak different that what I did used before  either it was Ubb or Vbulletin . I could build off this and make it huge  either add a store which I’m planning too soon  or anything else has Club feature  which is tied to the fb page  name wise . I gonna tried to get the page there to get members there to be here just have to look in on it more ..