Sign in to follow this  
Rich Gourley

Feels great to be back !!!!

Ben thanks for putting this back up.....I've missed you guys as I've pretty much retired from facebook ?

Hope you are all doing well !!!

The poster formally know as Richzilla ?

Edited by Rich Gourley
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rich Gourley said:

Ben thanks for putting this back up.....I've missed you guys as I've pretty much retired from facebook ?

Hope you are all doing well !!!

The poster formally know as Richzilla ?

its been awhile it was Matt idea to bring back, me too honestly alot has been going on too  how are you brother

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 5:45 AM, Ben5150 said:

its been awhile it was Matt idea to bring back, me too honestly alot has been going on too  how are you brother

I'm doing well thanks.   

Family has had a crazy last couple years with my grand daughter's leukemia.....but much like Van Halen she kicks ass and has only one more treatment to go and is doing great. 

Work has been crazy as well as I've moved up in responsibility quite a bit over the last few years but despite the stress level it was a good choice.  

In a pretty good place overall personally just in time for the world to go to shit...lol  

• Like 1

Well sorry to hear on your grand daughter and glad she doing great   and it good to see you back buddy

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF